Re: [K12OSN] Sound module for ebox 2500

Barry R Cisna schreef:
Gert,

Did you get a chance to try the file I sent you to copy/paste into
your /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg/?
No feedback.?

Take Care,
Barry Cisna

Hi Barry,

It seems my previous mail got lost:

System-Preferences-More Preferences-Multimedia Systems Selector

 * ALSA: Could not open resource for writing
 * OSS: Could not open resource for writing
 * ESD: Progress bar shows , but no sound

echo $ESPEAKER gives no error messages, but no sound either. We also tried this on a ebox2300 with working sound, and here echo $ESPEAKER gives no sound either.

Yes, I did copy the C0A800FC corresponding to ebox-ip 192.168.0.252 to the /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg

Gert.