Re: Re: [K12OSN] Need help integrating LTSP Server into school network

Thank you all for the help! It was because of the subnetting... (our school used a 192.168 network.. so i changed the LTSP to 172.168) I was able to convince the IT people in my school to let me plug it on to the network, and now i am writting this mail on one of the clients!
--
"Puex Ce Que Veux. Allons-y". (Where there's a will, there's a way. Let's go.)