RE: [K12OSN] New SmartBoard and Edubuntu...I'm truly impressed!

I have a SmartBoard in my classroom.  I'm glad to hear that I can now use it with Linux.  Currently its broken, so I can't but I did find it very useful when I taught lessons in Windows.  However students at the back of the room had problems seeing the board.  Now that I use fl_teachertool that's no longer a problem and I try to use Linux as much as possible because of fl_teachertool (along with many other reasons).