[K12OSN] Prevent default language change

We setup a generic account for general computer usage in our lab. A student changed the language to Hebrew and set it to be the default. As the result, all systems login after that have the Hebrew language set. A few mouse click and we can change it back but how do we set to prevent the student from ever change the language?
Are any others prevention that you do with your K12LTSP?

Thank you,