[K12OSN] Disk image

I created an image of my old wiki server using Clonezilla, which also ssh'd the image onto another server. Now I want to restore the image to my new server. Problem is the image was created as /dev/hda and the new server is /dev/sda. Clonezilla doesn't provide an obvious way of changing the device name in the interface.

Any ideas on how to tackle this?

ed