[K12OSN] Firefox Default Home Page

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:23:33 UTC 2008

   - manipulate the user.js in main profile folder. (more info:
   http://www.mozilla.org/catalog/end-user/customizing/briefprefs.html )
   - set pref for all users from a *single* firefox.cfg file (
   http://mit.edu/~firefox/www/maintainers/autoconfig.html<http://mit.edu/%7Efirefox/www/maintainers/autoconfig.html>)
      - /usr/local/firefox_2_heb/bookmarks.html
      /usr/local/firefox_2_heb/ltsp-in-schools.cfg
      /usr/local/firefox_2_heb/defaults/pref/all.js