Re: [K12OSN] Fwd: where can i download k12ltsp 5-el?

Javier Tibau wrote:
I'm trying to get ahold of the latest k12ltsp release to compare it with skolelinux and edubuntu 7.04. I wonderfully lost most of yesterday trying to make edubuntu gutsy to work and was disappointed. I did try the previous release a few months back and was succesful pretty much out of the box. Since then I've read lots of good things about k12ltsp but I can't seem to be able to download from any of the links at http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad <http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad> Well not the recent links at the primary repository I mean. Is it temporary downtime or is the link broken somehow? Can anybody point me elsewhere?

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/ looks OK to me. If it still doesn't work for you, perhaps you are going through a proxy or nat that doesn't handle ftp. In that case the rsync method might work for you. At this point you'd probably want the 5-EL version.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com