Re: [K12OSN] OT - Disk Imaging/Cloning

rmcdaniel indata us wrote:
Not too long ago someone posted a link to a disk imaging/cloning app
that they just developed and released under GPL.  They asked if folks on
this list would try and send feedback.  I remember trying it and liking
it, however, now that I have some serious time to test and deploy, I
can't seem to find the information.  Can anyone help refresh my memory?

I'm not sure which one you mean but I've used and liked this:
http://clonezilla.sourceforge.net/clonezilla-live/ for a small number of copies or making DVD's that will boot and install the image. The main project http://clonezilla.sourceforge.net/ might be better for mass network-boot cloning.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les gmail com