RE: [K12OSN] Sabayon or /etc/skel

Just to throw this out there. I use LUM (Linux User Management) which
uses LDAP to hook into eDirectory, and I have no problems with
/etc/skel.

Cody

>>> "Kemp, Levi" <lnkemp bolivar k12 mo us> 01/18/08 1:15 PM >>>

I've got /etc/skel working where if I create a local acount it uses the
files in /etc/skel without asking the user to click ok. It doesn't even
take the amount of time it used to to load it. Now the problem is with
my regular users, they aren't local accounts, they are AD users that get
home folders created at login. Is there any reason why it would no
longer use /etc/skel/ for them as long as the skel=/etc/skel ?

Levi