Re: [K12OSN] Ongoing printing problems k12ltsp V8

Doug Simpson wrote:
We buy networkable printers and set them up as IP printetrs. Exception: older printers in classrooms and small ones that don;t justify buying print servers we just set them up an a workstation and share them. We are moving away from this unreliable option as fast as they will allow us to, though. . .

Can't say I blame you there....

If they are networkable, we just put a small awitch in the classroom and connect them up.  If they aren't we put a cheap print server on them and do it that way.

Doug

Maybe this little $45 gizmo might be your answer to printers that don't come networkable out of the box.

--TP