[K12OSN] Morley's Great K12LTSP labs - update

Hello folks,

It's been about 2 months now since rolling out another 100 or so P3 workstations on the Stoney reserve west of Calgary, east of Banff.

The only news I have to report is that I ditched the Edubuntu server after a week and went back to k12ltsp 6.0 (I had one of each before). Edubuntu was way too much headache whereas k12lstp is easy and "it" (read: Flash-sound-64-bit) works. Duh?

Thanks again! Looking forward to the elusive LTSP 5, but meanwhile we've got no complaints.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe