[K12OSN] OpenGL support on clients?

Is there a way to make the clients think they have OpenGL support? I realize they won't get any hardware acceleration, but there's a great logic game that requires OpenGL for transparency effects and such that won't work on the clients because the client image doesn't have the required libraries.

Can I just install the required libraries in the client image, or will this not work? Even if it does work, would it be so slow that I wouldn't want to do it anyway?

Thanks,
Todd