[K12OSN] Morley's Great K12LTSP labs - update

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:19:44 UTC 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 5:33 AM, Peter Scheie <peter at scheie.homedns.org> wrote:
> Agreed, proprietary formats are bad.  How many people recall email 20 years ago,
> where business cards had three or four email addresses on them, for Sprint,
> CompuServe, et al, because none of the systems talked to each other?  Nowadays
> no one would even consider a closed email system.  Audio and video need to be
> likewise.

There are simply too many problems posted on this list due to Flash.
It's the only closed piece of software that everyone wants. I'm hoping
Gnash will solve this dependence soon.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnash-dev/2008-01/msg00024.html

BTW if anyone is using Opera 9.25 it won't work with flash .115. You
must downgrade to flash .48.
Opera 9.5 works with flash .115 but 9.5 is still beta.

--
Robert Arkiletian