[K12OSN] Kernel panic on client boot

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:14:53 UTC 2008

Actually, running out of NFS threads sounds like a very good place to
start. We only have about 40 systems on this particular server because
there seems to be a 'tipping' point where once we add just a few more,
we start getting drops from NFS and so maybe that is also somehow
related if NFS links get stale?  Can that happen?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins