Re: [K12OSN] configurations ???

Marc,

K12LTSP now uses the following file for DHCP configuration:
/etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf

Current K12LTSP documentation is in a wiki at:

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

Especially check out the following link to download the various available versions.  Most people on this list will point you to the version based on CentOS 5 due its long support life.  All the CentOS and Fedora based versions on that page have K12LTSP integrated.

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad

I hope this will help get you going in the right direction!

David Whitmer