[K12OSN] edit client logon window

In a previous setup of K12ltsp (k12ltsp FC6) I could edit the logon
window welcome message with this file /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf and changing
the entry RemoteWelcome=. My new setup (k12ltsp CentOS) does not seem to
use the gdm.conf. I grepped the server for the line "Welcome to" but it
found no file to edit to change the client login screen.

What file can I edit to alter the client login window?

thanks

Marc