Re: [K12OSN] Openoffice 2.3 hangs for single user

Nick Fenger wrote:
Hello,

I have a strange problem with a user's account after her terminal locked up while working on a spreadsheet, she now cannot start any openoffice applications. Even when attempting to start ooffice or oowriter from the terminal I get no error messages.

It may be a lockfile that needs to be deleted? It seems I had this happen some time ago. I forget the location and proper filename.

thx,
Scott S.