Re: [K12OSN] Flash, Youtube and Thin Clients

Warren Togami wrote:

A video of 320x240 resolution at 30fps uses ~70Mbit/sec bandwidth. This
kind of bandwidth is completely unusable for thin clients.  For safety
reasons many of us are forced to disable Flash plugin on our LTSP
servers in order to avoid killing our networks with only a few clients
swamping all available bandwidth.

Wouldn't LTSP 5 with the browser running as a local app (with a local Flash plugin) help?

Nils Breunese.