Re: [K12OSN] OpenAdmin 3.25 (School Administration Program) Released

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:21 PM, Leo Willems <willems leo googlemail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for that link.
>
> Does anybody like to share experiences with:
> OpenAdmin http://richtech.ca/openadmin/
> Moodle http://http://moodle.org/
> SchoolTool http://www.schooltool.org/
> FOCUS/SIS http://www.focussis.org/
>
> I looking for a solution (first for a personal study object) an open
> source (free) as replacement for Rediker AdminPlus/Edline/GradeQuick.
>
> I would be great to find an integrated web based solution with the
> same 'list' of functions: courses scheduling, attendance, gradebooks
> with grades and skill assessments and lessonplans, teachers web pages
> and file locker, course web pages, students web pages and file
> lockers, report cards print outs and online posting with grades, skill
> assessment and attendance ...)

SchoolTool is on schedule for a beta release in October and 1.0 in
April which will include demographics, gradebook, attendance, and
calendaring, with additional modules for competency and intervention
tracking.

Tom Hoffman
SchoolTool Project Manager