[K12OSN] Slow Booting LTSP Clients - K12LTSP5EL

I'm using the same machine.  I just switched hard drives (same make and model).

I'm using the 6 install CDs (the install DVD would not burn on my system -- too big).

The installation stops and says I do not have any hard drives.  The BIOS recognizes the hard drive and indeed I can boot from it.

The motherboard says M2V-MX SE on it.  I searched around and found reference to a sata_via module.  I tried adding the module through the Centos installation menu (where it says, "do you want to add any hardware modules?").  However, the installation still fails a few screens later (after I choose English language and keyboard and LTSP system).  It says there is no hard drive again.

Please help.  I didn't mean to start flames between K12LTSP and Edubuntu.  I'm just trying to get a working system.  I have parents coming in on Monday night, so I'm working this weekend to try and iron out the problem.  I would like them to come away saying, "Wow, this is cool.  Why is the school district spending money on Windows software?"