Re: [K12OSN] Re: K12Linux branding ideas

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
On Monday 08 September 2008 12:50, Warren Togami wrote:

How about:

K12Linux Terminal Server F9 Beta 2
K12Linux Terminal Server F9
K12Linux Terminal Server F10
K12Linux Terminal Server EL6

Warren

I hope there are no copyright issues on the name "Terminal Server". I think that MS has copyrighted "Terminal Services".

Aw, Warren, you're making sense now, that's against Government
regulations  :-D

Seriously, though, I think we have a winner there.  When I read that, I have a
pretty doggone good idea of what the product is and does.

--TP

Micha Silver
Arava Development Co
+972-8-6592270