Re: [K12OSN] A New direction for LTSP: Diskless Remote Boot

R. Scott Belford wrote:
Hawaii, and work it out. This is Vagrant's comment about rolling out LTSP 5 with debian-edu(3). The two of you may want to compare notes, Warren.

Vagrant and I together have been doing maybe 80% of the LTSP upstream work since December 2007. We are in communication often.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com