Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux Logo Ideas

Cool! Go Maureen!

I like i the best. Can there be a bit more emphasis on the difference in
size between the 3 clothsepin people? I like the useful age range and a
size difference emphasizes that range more. Run the left head to 1/3 the
height of the tallest head should do it.

Really clean. How does it look with out the fades?