Re: [K12OSN] School Server

Timothy Legge wrote:
I considered Opterons but for some reason I could only configure dual
cores on dells web site.  I will review that again...

Tim

Have you ever considered Penguin Computing's servers? Dell's not the only server maker out there, and Penguin is (obviously) very attuned to the Linux/FOSS community. Their servers kick total butt, too, and at quite a reasonable price.

Oh, and they have Opterons.  :-)

 http://www.penguincomputing.com/

--TP