Re: [K12OSN] FireFox not responding

I find it interesting that I have not had this problem before until I reinstalled K12LTSP on my server.  I have three servers. The problem only happens on two of them.
--
Mel Wade
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams