[K12OSN] What is your favorite application for use in CS classes?

No matter what it is, please tell us! Why? Because we in Fedora's Education SIG [1] are looking for ways to make your life easier.

We are currently working on a development environment both for students and teachers, to give them an easy start into open source communities. The very first version has been announced and distributed for POSSE [2] and we're now looking for ways to improving it.

So if you've any application you're excited about, please let us know!

Thanks,
--Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Education_SIG
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/education/