[K12OSN] Static IP

I don't see anything in the wiki with instructions on how to have the main network side (not the thin client side) of the LTSP server have a static IP address.  I tried creating eth1 and giving it a static IP.  That worked, but I couldn't get the DNS server setting to stick.

Mel Wade
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lilly Tomlin
http://www.melwade.com