Re: [K12OSN] Current lab server recommendations for K12Linux

Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
Do you have a link to that?
It's the Dell PowerEdge T105. Go to www.dell.com > small and medium business < servers, networking and storage > server starter solutions,Continue, and I got a popup window that said "Ideal First Server" or similar. Here's the link I used, but then increased RAM to 4 GB:

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&fb=1&kc=9&l=en&oc=bqdwv1kb&s=bsd&X=9&Y=6

Daniel