[K12OSN] No new apps when Ctrl-Alt-F2 to chrooted environment

Hello All,

I have added some applications and dependent libraries (just copied them over) to the /opt/ltsp/i386 chroot, but from a TC, when I Ctrl-Alt-F2 into the environment, none of the applications that I added are there. Do I have to rebuild the chrooted image somehow?

Regards,
Murrah