Re: [K12OSN] What parameters for NIC hp 6730B

Hi Andre,

The broadcom chipsets are troublesome at best on a k12ltsp setting. They
can be made to work, (usually) with doing some custom building of the
initrd,voodoo stuff. There are a few different variants of the broadcom
chipset in regards to tying in with the mobo bios as well that adds to
the fun! For you , I think this will be more trouble and time consuming
than it is worth. I would disable the onboard nic,and find or buy you a
realtek8139 pci nic,($4-USD)pop it in this machine and you will have a
working TC in no time.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna