[K12OSN] ltsp-build-client not working

Hello All,

Anyone know what is going on with the repos called by ltsp-build-client? I keep getting:

[root k12linux init.d]# ltsp-build-client
Autoconfigured Kickstart: /etc/ltsp/kickstart/Fedora/10/ltsp-i386.ks
Cachedir: /var/cache/chroot
Installing into /opt/ltsp/i386
Mounting /opt/ltsp/i386 for chroot installation
Retrieving http://mirror.uoregon.edu/fedora/linux/updates/10/i386/repodata/repomd.xml ...OK
Error creating image : Unable to download from repo : Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: temporary-10-i386. Please verify its path and try again
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally

My firewall is disabled and I can get to http://mirror.uoregon.edu/fedora/linux/updates/10/i386/repodata/.

I have tried to rerun ltsp-build-client several times after I delete the /opt directory, but it always fails at some point.

Regards,
Murrah Boswell