Re: [K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

Trey Hunsucker kirjoitti:

I am new to k12linux. I wanted to know the correct dhcp options to put into my windows server 2003 dhcp server.

We use Ubuntu 8.04 with Windows DHCP Server, here is a screenshot about what is needed on Windows side. Here is just one thin client (this one was a test client), you need all your thin clients be there, of course.

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Wiki/LTSP5-Kokkola/Windows_dhcpd.png

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPWindowsDHCP

Hope that helps somehow. Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.