[K12OSN] Single NIC Setup

Hello,

Maybe the problems I am having with my setup, is because I started off wrong. I setup a dual nic setup using just the k12linux server and it worked without any problems. I unplugged the bridged NIC(eth0) and set a windows server to hand out dhcp and pointed it's boot options to the other k12linux server nic(eth1).

Is there a guide on how to set this up using only 1 nic? I found many of them for k12ltsp but none for k12linux.

Trey