Re: [K12OSN] wall mart wall wort as app or profile server?

Then this is freakin' killer, dudes/dudettes. Talk about "thin" clients! All we need now with this thing is a USB hub for the keyboard, mouse, and ANTonline USB-to-VGA adapter, and we're done. Nobody'd even *see* the computer. A little mini-GNU/Linux distro with just the essentials (network stack and X11) installed on that built-in flash drive would DO THE TRICK!

--TP

Tim Litwiller wrote:
as of earlier this week the usb displayports has linux drivers