RE: [K12OSN] New to K12Linux, Question

I wonder if installing all of openoffice vs. just the writer would work. Longer download. You could cheat a bit and intall it, then remove it, then install it again from cache. It would skip the download phase in the demo and you'd be pretty sure it would work. I think adding -c or something specifies not to redownload it.