Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5EL Questions

This is K12LTSP 5EL, which uses LTSP 4.2. SSH isn't a factor here.
Here's the entry for this on www.ltsp.org.

 http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Troubleshooting-GrayScreen

And another one from someone else who ran into it.

 http://web.utk.edu/~jenscag/IT566/566project.pdf

Guys, Google is your friend.  Seriously.

--TP

David Hopkins wrote:
Have you regenerated the ssh keys?  That seems to be one possible
cause of this behavior.  I'm not at a system so I can't tell you the
exact command but perhaps it is documented on the k12linux site.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins