[K12OSN] Managing screen resolution

Jon Williams jon.williams52 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:09:20 UTC 2009

Ah ok.  I had one of my test workstations pop up with a 1600x1200 resolution
on an old 19" CRT monitor.  That's something I just know our users would
complain about.  Everyone in the company is used to a 1024x768 resolution.

Is there a way to force a certain resolution?  I've got one older user who
simply insists on a 800x640 resolution!