[K12OSN] Managing screen resolution

Steven James Drinnan steven at sjdsoft.hk
Tue Oct 20 04:00:21 UTC 2009

The user should be able to change the screen resolution after they log
on after that every time they log on it should change to that
resolution.

Just a thought, do the users like these resolutions or just bigger text.
Maybe it would be better if you asked if they would prefer larger fonts.
That way the screen resolution would be preserved but they would be able
to see everything more clearly.

(I know they would prob shout at you for even suggesting that :) .)