Re: [K12OSN] CentOS5 + Flash + Sound

David,

I do not have access to the one 64bit server we have here. Is the
nswrapper flash player( listed in your about:plugins) a spin off of some
sort? I do not remember if our 64bit is the nswrapper thingie?
In other words the 32bit does not have the nswrapper listed in the file name.

This may be worth a try just to make sure you have all your ducks in a row.
Run commands as root:

mkdir /tmp/.esd
touch /tmp/.esd/socket

Go to:   http://www.123greetings.com

And try and play a couple of the flash cards.
This is a starting point anyway.
Let us know your progress.

Take Care,
Barry