[K12OSN] Thin c850 Neoware low, problem sound and yum

I have a server K12LTSP and a thin c850 (neoWare).
1 - The browser surfing is very slow. Can I test the performance of the thin client when i am logged in ?
   The test of the server is OK (by top when logged).
2 - When the thin is booting, i have always : no sound driver loaded. An idea ? 3 -Can i make update of the server by yum . I have several errors from yum Thank you for your responses.