[K12OSN] Serious problems with NBD

Almquist Burke burke at thealmquists.net
Mon Apr 26 03:57:59 UTC 2010

Sorry odin, I've been running spinrite on a dead card catalog for the
last 50 days, so I wasn't able to test and see if it's a general f12
problem or something specific to you.
I got NBD working just find on my test client/server setup.
Are you using the default 2 nic setup?
And did you build the chroot after doing all the available updates,
just security updates? etc.