[K12OSN] Colour Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:23:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

We have a HP 1600 colour laser and it works perfectly.  However, when
you consider we got the printer on sale for about $120, but to replace
the 4 cartridges EACH cost $100 we needed to keep that on reserve for
"special" colour printing and find an inkjet for more causal colour
printing.

Thank you
Joseph