Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:41:03 -0500
From: Joseph Bishay <joseph bishay gmail com>
To: Support list for open source software in schools. <k12osn redhat com>
Subject: [K12OSN] Colour Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well!

A while back I had asked for recommendations for laser printers that
work well with LTSP and the responses were excellent and helped me a
lot.

I'm back nearly 2 years later to ask for your help again -- but this
time for colour inkjet printers that work with LTSP.  Need to set up a
couple in individual offices to keep everyone Linux-happy :)

Thought I'd take advantage of the Boxing week specials that are going
to be coming up too.

So what do you recommend? I'm interested in both networked and ones
that plug into a thin-client (since many of these offices only have
one network jack that the client plugs into.

Thank you!
Joseph