Re: [K12OSN] Clients with 64MB of RAM

Almquist Burke wrote:
Basically, the tradeoff that LTSP made was to make running local applications, sound, and supporting more hardware easier. But at the cost of requiring beefier clients. Whether you like this tradeoff depends on your pool of old clients that don't work well with LTSP 5 and your desire for the features that LTSP 5 added.

Sounds like a great reason to stick with the LTSP 4.x based K12LTSP 5EL for a good long time. I know I will be. :-)

--TP