Re: [K12OSN] big FOSS coding push for education

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Tom Hoffman <tom hoffman gmail com> wrote:
What is a coding push?

Not sure.  I am a relatively simple end user who is active in bringing Linux computers to San Francisco Bay Area schools, where Brian lives.  Brian knows that I am active in education with FOSS, and so he contacted me in a huge hurry.  Brian talks really fast when he is excited about something, and he was using language that I didn't entirely understand.

So I am sorry, I don't have any details.  Bottom line is if you are interested in FOSS and education, please ping me.  Again, my apologies for lack of detail.