Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

Thanks everyone for the insiders tips...
Now the hickster is up to speed on the latest,,,anyways.

William,

Just curious. What is it on your Atom based TC's that chokes when you
*try and boot them on ltsp-4.x? Is it the nic is not detected correctly
or?? I'm always up for a good challenge on hacking this kind of
stuff,even if I don't know what I'm doing!,,,:).

Take Care,
Barry