Re: [K12OSN] Would you like me to Take over LTSP rpm (Fedora) Maintenance ?

I can't speak for Warren, but you've got my vote.

I need to do an upgrade this summer (from fedora9) and if there's no working Fedora13 with LTSP5, I'm going to probably have to switch over to edubuntu.

I don't think I can commit to much coding on this, but I'd be willing to help test new images.

Thanks,

Luis