[K12OSN] Bonding 3 networkcards and 3 switches.

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu May 20 16:24:11 UTC 2010

Is something like this in the budget?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817111450

Two of these plus another gigabit NIC

For all the work, cost and fuss, 300mbit isn't going to help much.

As I mentioned before, we could easily saturate a 10/100 with only 5-6
clients. Tripling that (ignoring overhead, etc.) now gets you up to 15
clients max on your duct taped 10/100 network which is far short of what
you have.

I know budgets are tight to non-existant but avoid, if possible, a
solution that just means you are going to have to do it again properly.

Regards,
William