[K12OSN] Wireless - TC boot status

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 02:17:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Barry  Cisna <brcisna at eazylivin.net> wrote:
> Hello All,

> I'm not smart enough,but wonder if anyone would be able to figure
> something out in a script to add to the rc.d folder of the ltsp
> root,that would simply initialize the onboard wifi of the TC, and try
> and scan 'the area' for any available AP,and connect to it transparently
> at boot time of the TC.

I accidentially found this site that had someone who worked out a
system for LTSP to PXE boot wirelessly.  I made a note to bookmark in
case this ever came up. I certainly don't remotely claim to understand
how this works at all :)

http://www.sarathlakshman.info/2010/03/14/wireless-ltsp/

Thought I'd pass it along

Joseph