Re: [K12OSN] ssh issue with LDM

ssh does a reverse lookup to try and identify the far end of the connection. If the remote end doesn't resolve by a dns lookup, things get very, very slow. You can have an /etc/hosts file be sufficient as long as the /etc/nsswitch file is set to try hosts firsts (default).

The TCs don't have a populated hosts file so they rely on DNS.

Unless you supply a hosts file from the servers supply side /etc area for the TCs.